Visiting the Domecq Palace is a unique experience in the city, as there is no other palace with the characteristics of this Andalusian Baroque jewel. Within its walls, you will not only find the beauty of exceptional architecture, but you will also experience the tradition and know-how of a family that left its mark on the city of Jerez and the world.
We invite you to discover the best-kept secret of this beautiful Andalusian house by visiting its rooms.
Plan your visit
Visits will be done in groups, starting every 60 min.
NOTE: each entry will be assigned a visiting hour. Once the visit begins, you will not be able to access the Palace. It is essential to arrive 10 minutes in advance.
The ticket includes a group visit to the Domecq Palace, touring the rooms of the Palace. It is a visit with an audio guide.
Audio guide included, available in Spanish, English and French.
The visit lasts approximately 50 minutes.
The entrance to the visit will be at Plaza Aladro nº 2
Starting days and times
Tuesday to Saturday:
Maundy Thursday, morning passes only.
Good Friday, closed.
12 October, Spain National Day:
Mornings: passes at 10.00/11.00/12.00/13.00*.
Sunday afternoons and Mondays: Closed.
*Last visit entry.
- General: 15€*
- Reduced: 13€*
- People over 65 years old
- Children from 6 to 12 years old.
- People with reduced mobility (exclusively for people in wheelchairs) **
*Online sale rates. VAT included.
**Currently the visit is not adapted for people with visual or hearing disabilities.
- The Palace is enabled for people with reduced mobility. Two places are made available in each group.
- It is essential to inform the team when purchasing the tickets.
- Due to logistical issues, for wheelchair access, tickets must be purchased 48 hours in advance.
- Work is being carried out for better accessibility for people with visual and hearing difficulties.
Rules and recommendations for the visit
General access rules:
- To access the Palace, it is necessary to have a valid ticket or pass with a QR code that must be shown to the access control staff and must be kept until exit.
- The ticket is personal and non-transferable, valid only for the day, time and number of people indicated. No changes or refunds are allowed.
- The price of the tickets and the reduction policy will be those established on the website and on the Palace’s information media.
- For reduced tickets it is mandatory to show the official, valid and up-to-date accreditation.
- Children under 16 years of age cannot access the Palace alone and must be accompanied by an adult.
- Visitors must attend at all times to the instructions of the staff.
- It is forbidden to access the building with objects or substances that may be a risk to the integrity of people and works of art (weapons, dangerous substances, large objects, sharp and sharp objects, etc.)
- All bags and packages must pass the security check.
- It is not allowed to access the enclosure with suitcases or travel packages.
- The access of any type of animal is not allowed, except guide dogs or therapeutic assistants, always prior and express authorization by the organization and presenting the corresponding accreditation 48 hours in advance.
- Access to people with obvious symptoms of drunkenness or with symptoms of being under the influence of drugs is prohibited.
- Please respect the garden areas without causing any damage to plants, flowers and decorative elements.
- The Domecq Palace offers its visitors a free left-luggage service located in the entrance area.
- For security reasons during the visit, the following cannot be brought into the rooms: backpacks, suitcases, umbrellas, and any object that is considered to be a risk to the works of art. They must be deposited in the common locked locker enabled for this purpose before making the visit.
- Travel bags cannot be left.
- Baby strollers must be left in the designated area.
- Stored objects must be removed at the end of the visit.
- If at the end of the day they have not been removed, they will be considered lost property.
- The management is not responsible for the deterioration or the absence of the articles deposited.
General rules of the visit:
- Visitors must behave in a proper manner during the visit, without disturbing other people.
- Smoking, eating or drinking is not allowed anywhere in the Palace.
- It is not allowed: touch pieces, works of art, lean on furniture or sit on chairs. Sit on the ground or block the way. Run through the rooms. Carry out any commercial activity outside of those established by the organization (official guided tours, audio guide) without authorization from the Management.
- It is not allowed to leave minors without adult control.
- Photography is not allowed inside the Palace.
- Respect a safety distance with the pieces and works.
- Avoid talking during the visit with the audio guide.
- Do not use acoustic tone in mobiles, but vibration.
- To avoid queues, it is recommended to buy the ticket online.
- The capacity of the visits is limited, it is recommended to check availability online.
If you are planning to visit the Domecq Palace, make sure to plan your visit in advance.